Thursday, November 20, 2014

December 3rd

Did I write about feeling like I kept hearing December 3rd from the Holy Spirit?  I don't remember (big surprise) if I did or not, but it has been a date in my head for a few weeks now.  I didn't really know what that meant, I was just thinking that maybe that would be the day we would actually move out.  

However, something strange happened today.  Joey decided to make a second call to the place in Tampa where we have already purchased an RV.  This is strange because he is not the kind of guy to make a second call if the first call was not returned.  Me, I am persistent.  Anyway, so he called today and acted like me, being persistent.  He finally got the owner on the phone and she had remembered our family.  (who can forget us LOL)  They talked for a few minutes, she told him they don't have RVs on the lot right now, but that they could go to auction and see what they could find for us.  The benefit of going through her would be two things.  First, they have experience in RVs already, VS other people we know who have access to auctions.  Second, they have financed us before, and we could finance this one through them as well. For some reason, God has not allowed us to save as much money as we had hoped to, so financing is probably unavoidable.   

What does that have to do with December 3rd?  That is the day of the next auction.  God has told me over and over to be patient.  Even through His Word, which doesn't happen very often at all.  And then the date being repeated over and over in my head.  I KNOW He has the perfect thing for us!  It will have everything we NEED, and enough room to be able to homeschool comfortably with a dog on the floor next to us.  It might be an older model, or not be so cute on the inside... but it will be perfect.  

I cannot even begin to describe the feeling I have inside me right now.  Of course, the elation is mixed with fear, because I still have a LOT of stuff to sell and pass along!  I need wisdom for what to sell and what to just share, and also how much to ask for each of the things we are selling.  And motivation to just keep packing.  Thanks for the prayers, they are working!!!  

P.S. How can I be praying for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment