Tuesday, November 26, 2019

5 year plan

When we started this crazy adventure, almost 5 years ago, God did tell me that the RV life would be a 5 year plan.  I laughed at Him.   I don't do 5 year plans, or goal setting of any kind, really.  I do my best to avoid it so I don't get disappointed.  What can I say?

I haven't blogged in way to long, many drafts still sit in a folder, waiting to be finished, it will probably never happen.  I definitely didn't expect to pick the blog up at the "end" of this chapter.  But Joey has tumors, 2 of them.  In his lung.  Now we are looking for a house to rent, more space, more room away from the germy kids when Joey has to go through treatments that will affect his immune system. 

There are lots of great things that will come out of this change of lifestyle.  A dishwasher, for one.  And it will be nice to be able to wash clothes without having to make sure I have quarters.  Oh, and let's not forget to mention 2 bathrooms.... it's amazing what you can appricate when your perspective changes!

The Rowas will keep Rollin', Joey will fight this battle like all the rest, and maybe, just maybe I can keep a blog up this time...



No comments:

Post a Comment